The Working Principle, Usage and Precautions of Hydraulic Puller
Hydraulic pullers are popular with everyone because they are easy to operate and labor-saving to use. In order to prolong the service life of hydraulic pullers, necessary overhaul and maintenance are essential. Then TorcStark will introduce to you in detail the working principle, usage, and precautions of the Hydraulic puller.
The hydraulic puller moves directly forward with the hydraulic starting rod, so the push rod itself does not rotate. The hook seat can be adjusted forward and backward directly with the thread. During operation, as long as the handle is slightly swayed back and forth, the hydraulic starter rod moves forward, and the hook correspondingly retreats to pull out the pulled object.
Characteristics of hydraulic pullers
Hydraulic puller is an ideal new tool to replace a traditional puller. The hydraulic puller is compact in structure, flexible in use, light in weight, small in size, easy to carry, labor-saving and non-slip. And it is not limited by venue, direction (0-360°), and position (2 claws, 3 claws). Widely used in dismantling various discs, flanges, gears, bearings, pulleys, etc.
How to use it
1. When using the integrated hydraulic puller, first put the slotted end of the handle into the oil return valve stem, and tighten the oil return valve stem in a clockwise direction.
2. Adjust the hydraulic puller hook claw seat so that the claw hook grasps the object being pulled.
3. The handle is inserted into the lifter hole, and the piston starter rod is tilted back and forth to move forward smoothly, and the claw hook retreats accordingly to pull out the pulled object.
4. The effective distance of the piston starting rod of the hydraulic puller is only 50mm, so the extension distance should not be greater than 50mm during use. Stop when it is not pulled out, loosen the oil return valve, let the piston start rod retract, and repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 for the second time after adjustment until it is pulled out.
5. To retract the piston start rod, just use the slotted end of the handle to slightly loosen the oil return valve rod in a counterclockwise direction, and the piston start rod gradually retracts under the action of the spring.
Hydraulic puller operation precautions
1. Before use, the hydraulic puller of the corresponding tonnage should be selected according to the outer diameter, pulling distance and load force of the object to be pulled, and it should not be overloaded to avoid damage.
2. In order to prevent equipment damage caused by overload, there is an overload automatic unloading valve in the hydraulic device. When the object being pulled exceeds the rated load, the overload valve will automatically unload, and a larger tonnage hydraulic puller will be used instead.
3. The hydraulic puller uses oil as the medium, and the maintenance of the oil and tools must be done well to avoid blockage or oil leakage, which will affect the use effect.
4. For new or long-established hydraulic pullers, there will be more air in the cylinder. At the beginning of use, the piston rod may appear to be a small sudden jump, and the hydraulic puller can be reciprocated 2-3 times without load to remove the air in the cavity. The puller that has been idle for a long time will harden the seal because the seal does not work for a long time, thus affecting the service life of the puller. Therefore, when the hydraulic puller is not in use, the hydraulic puller should be reciprocated 2-3 times a month with no load.
The above is part of the introduction to hydraulic pullers. If you want to know more about the parameters and advantages of hydraulic pullers, you can check this page, or contact us for more product information.