Introduction to Hydraulic Bearing Pullers
The hydraulic puller moves forward directly with the hydraulic starting rod, so the pushrod itself does not rotate. The hook seat can be directly adjusted forward and backward with the thread. During operation, as long as the handle swings back and forth slightly, the hydraulic starter rod moves forward, the hook correspondingly retreats, and the object is pulled out.
The new hydraulic puller is easy to operate and labor-saving. The three claws and the two claws of the Hydraulic Bearing Puller can be dismantled and transformed according to the needs of fieldwork. It can rotate freely. According to the distance between the puller and the center point of the piston, the center point of the pulled workpiece can be quickly touched. It can be optionally equipped with a pump.
It moves forward directly with the hydraulic starting rod, so the pushrod itself does not rotate. The hook seat can be adjusted forward and backward directly with the thread. During operation, as long as the handle swings back and forth slightly, the hydraulic starter rod moves forward, and the hook correspondingly retreats to pull out the object. To sum up, it is convenient and quick to operate. Hydraulic puller is an ideal new tool to replace traditional puller. It is easy to operate, labor-saving to use, and not limited by the site. This puller is compact in structure, flexible in use, light in weight, small in size and easy to carry, suitable for factories and repairs.
Hydraulic pullers are divided into:
Integrated hydraulic puller
Separate hydraulic puller
Puller for coupling
Mobile hydraulic puller
Separate anti-skid hydraulic puller
Vehicle-mounted hydraulic puller
TorcStark 2-Jaw Hydraulic Bearing Puller
•HCP-series automatic vehicle-mounted hydraulic puller adopts two-jaw structure, which is simple and convenient to operate;
• The pull arm/claw is made of ultra-high-strength alloy steel. Design of double-acting hydraulic cylinders.
• The hydraulic pump station has a built-in safety valve, and the maximum working pressure is 70MPa.
• Wheeled trolley for easy mobility.
• Can be configured with an extension head to increase the length of the piston.
TorcStark Automatic 3-Jaw Hydraulic Bearing Puller
·HAC-series automatic vehicle-mounted hydraulic puller adopts automatic hydraulic design, automatic hydraulic lifting, automatic clamping tooling and automatic pulling.
·The pulling wheel is designed with three-claw structure. The pull arm/claw is made of ultra-high strength alloy steel. Design of double-acting hydraulic cylinders.
·The hydraulic pump station has built-in safety valve, and the maximum working pressure is 70MPa.
·Easy to move the wheeled trolley.
·The extension head can be configured to increase the length of the piston.
1. The new hydraulic puller is easy to operate and labor-saving;
2. The three claws and the two claws of the Hydraulic Bearing Puller can be dismantled and transformed according to the needs of on-site work;
3. Optional pump can be selected;
4. It is flexible in use, light in weight, small in size and easy to carry, making it an ideal tool for factories, ships, and repairs.
Hydraulic puller is a new ideal tool to replace traditional puller. It has the characteristics of compact structure, flexible use, convenient carrying and operation, less restrictions on site, etc. It is suitable for various maintenance.
1. Tighten the oil return valve stem clockwise before use;
2. Adjust the hook seat so that the hook can grasp the object being pulled;
3. Tilt the piston starting rod back and forth to move forward steadily, and the hook moves back accordingly to pull out the object being pulled;
4. When using, if the extension of the piston start rod needs to be greater than the effective distance of the hydraulic puller piston start rod, it is necessary to stop when the extension distance is close to the maximum effective distance and release the oil return valve rod to let the piston start rod retracts. After adjusting, repeat steps 1-3 again until the object is pulled out;
5. To release the oil return valve stem, just loosen the oil return valve slightly counterclockwise. The piston start rod gradually retracts under the action of the spring;
6. The force required by the object to be pulled out must be estimated before use, and the appropriate puller should be selected. Do not use overload to avoid damage.
7. The working oil of the hydraulic puller is preferably anti-wear hydraulic oil, and the working oil must be clean.
Inspection and maintenance
Hydraulic pullers need to be checked and maintained every six months:
1. Check the gear meshing and wear of all reducers. The pitting damage on the tooth surface should not exceed 30% of the meshing surface, and the depth should not exceed 10% of the original tooth thickness (fixed chord tooth thickness); the percentage of gear tooth thickness wear to the original tooth thickness should not exceed 15%~25% ; Check the state of the bearing; replace the lubricating oil.
2. Check the condition of the big and small wheels. Lubricate wheel bearings to eliminate rail gnawing.
3. Check whether the main welds of the main beam and the end beam are open-welded and corroded. Corrosion should not exceed 10% of the original plate thickness. Check whether the main stress components have fatigue cracks; check whether various guardrails and brackets are intact; check the main beam and end beam bolts and tighten them again.
4. Check the deformation of the main beam. Check the condition of the trolley track. The down disturbance of the main girder should not exceed 1/2000 of its span at no load. The inward horizontal side bend of the main beam shall not exceed 1/1500 of the measured length. The track of the trolley should not be stuck. The amount of wear (single side) on the top and side surfaces of the track shall not exceed 3mm.
5. Check the condition of the drum. The wear of the drum wall shall not exceed 20% of the original wall thickness, and the convex peak of the rope groove shall not be sharp.
6. Tighten all connecting bolts and fasten bolts on the hydraulic puller.