Walking type lifting and pushing cylinder is professional adjusting equipment which is designed for 3D accurate positioning of large machinery. It can be used for multi pivots displacement control of the railway, bridge or similar situations, to achieve accurate positioning of X axis adjustment, Y axis pushing and Z axis lifting. It has the features of high lifting load, high accuracy, easy operation and high level of automation.
1. Specially designed for heavy duty components like bridge.
2. Computer controlled displacements of 3 directions, it can achieve X-axis adjustment, Y axis pushing and Z axis lifting automatically.
3. Real time displacement and pressure monitoring, displacement synchronization accuracy is within 2mm.
4. Touch screen, friendly user interface, easy operation.
5. Standard module connection and communication cables connection, easy to manage on site.
6. Single hydraulic pump can match four sets walking type systems at most.
7. Use the combination of several hydraulic pumps and walking type systems, and portable electrical operation control device to achieve multi pivots lifting and pushing of long span heavy duty components.
|Sync points||Model||Rated pressure (MPa)||Rated flow (L/min)|
|Model||Direction||Capacity (T)||Stroke (mm)||Rated pressure (MPa)||Effective area (cm2)||Weight (KG)|
Get In Touch
For all service inquires, please fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- All products are designed to exceed global data standards for high-pressure hydraulic equipment.
- Each product will undergo rigorous physical testing before shipping to ensure product quality.
- All products have passed the quality inspection of ISO9001 and EU CE and other institutions.
- Provide safe and reliable tools and industry-leading after-sales service, all products come with a 12 months comprehensive warranty service.
- The stock is sufficient and can be delivered quickly after the user places an order.
- Sufficient spare parts inventory is used for quick maintenance and long-term product operation.