Cleaning and Maintenance of Hydraulic Wrench Pump After Use
The hydraulic wrench pump is the power source of the hydraulic wrench and an important part of the entire hydraulic wrench system. The quality of the hydraulic wrench special pump often determines the quality of the hydraulic wrench system. Now, Torcstark will share with you the cleaning and maintenance steps of the hydraulic wrench pump after use, hoping to be helpful to everyone.
Cleaning and maintenance steps of hydraulic wrench pump after use:
1. Hydraulic oil: The hydraulic oil should be completely replaced after 40 hours of continuous operation, or once a year. Always keep the tank full of hydraulic fluid.
The specific indicators of hydraulic oil viscosity are as follows:
(1) Good viscosity and temperature performance
When the hydraulic system is working, the oil temperature rises with the pressure loss. If the viscosity-temperature performance of the hydraulic oil is poor, the viscosity will drop significantly, resulting in poor lubrication, increased leakage, and affecting working accuracy. If the hydraulic system starts in winter, it will affect the starting due to the increase in viscosity. Therefore, it is required to work within the range of temperature changes, and the range of viscosity changes should be small. Generally, the temperature index of hydraulic oil is above 90.
(2) Good rust resistance
When the hydraulic equipment is parked or stored for a long time, the hydraulic components are easy to rust, and the hydraulic oil is required to have good anti-rust performance.
(3) Good oxidation resistance
When the hydraulic system is working, the oil is more and more prone to oxidation as the oil temperature rises. Especially at high temperatures, the oxidation rate is very fast. Oxidation of grease can create sludge, and deposits and pollute the system, affecting the normal operation of the system.
(4) Good anti-emulsification performance
If the hydraulic oil is mixed with water, hydrophilic organic acids and soaps will be produced in the hydraulic oil, which has poor stability. The emulsion is emulsified under the agitation of the pump, which will reduce the lubricity and affect the performance of the pump and valve.
(5) Good anti-foam performance
If the hydraulic oil has foam, it will cause the hydraulic system to crawl and make noise.
(6) Good lubrication performance
The matching clearance of the moving parts of the hydraulic components is very small, generally from a few microns to 100 microns. In order to improve the service life of parts, it is necessary to form a high-strength oil film on the moving surface to form liquid lubrication and reduce wear.
(7) Freezing point
The freezing point of the hydraulic oil should be lower than 10°C or the temperature of the environment because the temperature is too low and the viscosity of the oil increases, which will affect the starting effect and even fail to work.
(8) Good compatibility
Oil should not chemically interact with various materials to avoid deterioration.
2. Quick connectors: The connectors should be checked regularly to prevent leakage. The connectors should be kept from being soiled, foreign objects should not be allowed to enter, and they should be wiped clean before use.
3. The oil inlet filter screen of the pump station: During normal use, the filter screen should be replaced once every two years. If used frequently, it will need to be replaced frequently. If you do not use it frequently, you can periodically remove the filter, clean it, and put it back in place.
4. Motor (pneumatic and electric): The motor shaft and bearing should be cleaned and lubricated regularly.
5. Remote control switch (pneumatic): The air pipe connected to the remote control switch should be checked regularly to prevent blockage or knotting. If the trachea is bent or ruptured, it will need to be replaced. The spring-loaded buttons on the remote handle need to be checked in case of a difficult operation.
6. Air valve (pneumatic): The valve should be checked twice a year. If it is damaged, you should contact the manufacturer for replacement in time to prevent accidents.
7. Brushes and brush holders (electric): Check and replace if worn out.
8. Electric drive, rotor (electric): annual inspection.
9. Pump set: Every time it works, when the temperature of the oil tank of the pump set is too high (about 70°C), it should be stopped and wait for it to cool down before starting work. The pump set should be carefully inspected every two years, and the inspection can be carried out by a professional. Or contact the manufacturer for an appropriate inspection service.
The above is about the cleaning and maintenance methods and precautions of the hydraulic wrench pump after use. If you want the hydraulic wrench pump to last for a long time, it is recommended to check, replace and maintain it in strict accordance with the contents described above. This can not only save costs but also prevent dangerous accidents.