1) ESD single-stage hydraulic bolt tensioner is mainly used for the fastening and disassembly of 10.9 high-strength bolts, and it can still operate normally under a pressure of 150MPa.
2) The ESD single-stage bolt tensioner is easy to use and easy to operate, with automatic return function and red over-travel warning function, which can greatly reduce the labor intensity of workers and ensure the safety of operators.
3) The ESD single-stage bolt tensioner is designed for disassembly and assembly of high-strength 10.9 grade bolts and is designed according to 90% of the elongation limit 0.2. If you need more tensile force, you need to use the next larger cylinder next to the same thread size of the bolt extension head in the table below (for example, for M42, use ESD45 instead of ESD42).
4) More than 90% of ESD single-stage bolt tensioners need to be specially designed according to the working conditions. TorcStark has many years of mature design and field use experience, and will customize the most suitable product for you.
5) ESD single-stage bolt tensioner can be double-packed, aluminum-plastic box plus wooden box. TorcStark stocks a large number of ESD single-stage bolt tensioners, which can be shipped immediately. The transportation time depends on the transportation method, and the shortest time is 3-5 days. TorcStark provides a one-year product warranty.
|Model||Thread D1||A/F||Tensile Force||D2||D3||D4||H1||H2||H3|
|ESD 20||M 20×2.5||30||200||42||52||65||6||19||94|
|ESD 24||M 24×3||36||290||49||60||78||8||22||102|
|ESD 27||M 27×3||41||380||55||67||86||10||25||108|
|ESD 30||M 30×3.5||46||460||61||74||97||12||27||106|
|ESD 33||M 33×3.5||50||570||66||81||107||14||29||114|
|ESD 36||M 36×4||55||670||71||90||117||16||32||118|
|ESD 39||M 39×4||60||800||77||96||127||18||34||125|
|ESD 42||M 42×4.5||65||920||83||102||137||20||37||134|
|ESD 45||M 45×4.5||70||1080||89||110||148||22||39||135|
|ESD 48||M 48×5||75||1220||94||116||158||24||42||140|
|ESD 52||M 52×5||80||1450||102||128||169||28||46||151|
|ESD 56||M 56×5.5||85||1680||106||135||179||31||49||158|
|ESD 60||M 60×5.5||90||2010||114||142||199||34||52||167|
|ESD 64||M 64×6||95||2210||120||151||211||37||55||172|
|ESD 68||M 68×6||100||2600||124||155||228||40||58||180|
|ESD 72||M 72×6||105||2880||130||168||238||44||62||186|
|ESD 76||M 76×6||110||3320||139||180||259||48||66||197|
|ESD 80||M 80×6||115||3610||142||188||267||50||68||202|
|ESD 90||M 90×6||130||4650||160||210||300||58||77||220|
|ESD 100||M 100×6||145||5830||178||237||340||66||85||240|
Get In Touch
For all service inquires, please fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- All products are designed to exceed global data standards for high-pressure hydraulic equipment.
- Each product will undergo rigorous physical testing before shipping to ensure product quality.
- All products have passed the quality inspection of ISO9001 and EU CE and other institutions.
- Provide safe and reliable tools and industry-leading after-sales service, all products come with a 12 months comprehensive warranty service.
- The stock is sufficient and can be delivered quickly after the user places an order.
- Sufficient spare parts inventory is used for quick maintenance and long-term product operation.