The hands-free magnetic backup wrench is the easiest way to stop the nut from rotating. This kind of wrench is simple to operate, easy to use, and can be operated independently by a single person.
The open-ended backup wrench is particularly useful for tight clearance conditions that cannot be completely installed with an Allen wrench.
The backup wrench tool can lock the safety splint to ensure that the tool will not fall off. It is also equipped with the patented embedded magnet technology of the standard hands-free magnetic backup wrench.
When tightening or loosening the nut, the low profile back-up wrench prevents the nut on the other side of the stud from rotating.
TorcStark backup wrenches are available in standard sizes from 1-1/4″ to 6-1/8″, and metric sizes from M30 to M145. TorcStark provides a full range of customized services.
The magnetic backup wrench is equipped with a 1-1/4″ to 2-9/16″ protective sleeve and a custom foam insert. This will save you time when you make bolt connections.
The TorcStark magnetic back-up wrench does not need to be driven by a hydraulic system, only mechanical and hands-free operation, eliminating the injury of the opponent. And it eliminates sparks generated by slamming/hit the wrench, thereby reducing operating time and improving productivity.
Most importantly, the hands-free magnetic back-up wrench is safer, lighter and easier to carry than the traditional backup wrench, and it is equipped with a strap and tether to prevent falling.
Standard Socket Selection Chart
|Model||Across Flat(mm)||Across Flat(in)||Radius (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)|
Get In Touch
For all service inquires, please fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- All products are designed to exceed global data standards for high-pressure hydraulic equipment.
- Each product will undergo rigorous physical testing before shipping to ensure product quality.
- All products have passed the quality inspection of ISO9001 and EU CE and other institutions.
- Provide safe and reliable tools and industry-leading after-sales service, all products come with a 12 months comprehensive warranty service.
- The stock is sufficient and can be delivered quickly after the user places an order.
- Sufficient spare parts inventory is used for quick maintenance and long-term product operation.